A six-month-old child boy has died in his sleep after his younger mom allegedly gave him an overdose of clubbing treatment.
The incident occurred at Quarter 9 in Likomba, a district of Tiko, on Monday, January 23, 2023.
Based on native sources, the mom wished to go clubbing, so she gave the newborn medication mentioned to be tramadol to make him sleep for hours after which locked him within the room.
The younger girl’s mom mentioned it was not the primary time she had drugged the kid and left him unattended.
“The primary time the mom caught her drugging the kid, she questioned her however informed her they had been simply tablets,” a supply mentioned.
“This girl you see right here dedicated an abomination final evening in Likomba, Tiko. Though she had just a few months outdated new child child in hand, she wished to go clubbing with associates,” wrote a Cameroonian journalist.
“The harmless youngster was the one factor standing in her method as a result of she could not take her to the membership. So what did this lady do? She determined to offer her [email protected] in order that he can go to sleep soundly. This manner she will social gathering together with her associates
“She gave him the [email protected] and locked the newborn inside the home. She returned house this morning solely to seek out the newborn had died from the tough medication she had given him
“The individuals of Likomba descended on her and cured her [email protected] The police intervened and to this present day, the lady is in detention. The newborn was buried. Could the soul of the harmless child relaxation in peace.”
That is the video right here. pic.twitter.com/Au3vC9INz8
— Michel Emmanuel (@MichaelIheme4) January 23, 2023