Biography of As Magashule | Age | Career | The penalty
Ace Magashule is a famous South African politician and former anti-apartheid activist, who was the Secretary General of the The National African Congress until his dismissal on May 3, 2021.
Born the November 3, 1959Ace served as Prime Minister of the Free State and is renowned for its influence in the jurisdiction it serves.
Ace Magashule Biography
Elias Sekgobelo Mageshule Free Mp3 Download
November 3, 1959
$10 million and $16 million.
Youth and education
Ace Magashule is born Elias Sekgobelo Mageshule Free Mp3 Download in the Parys region of the Orange Free State, South Africa. He began his training in Tumahole Primary school and attended Persevere Secondary school for his high school education.
While studying, he earned the nickname “ace” on the school football pitch. After his basic education, Ace then enrolled at the University of Fort Hare where he earned a Bachelor of Arts.
In his early years, Ace was a member of the Tuimahole Youth Congress and the Congress of South African Students. In Fort Hare in 1982, he was arrested for participating in a protest against a visit by the Prime Minister of Ciskei, Lennox Sebe and convicted of inciting public violence.
Also, in the 80s, he played an important role in the Democratic Front (UDF) in the northern Free State and helped organize a rent boycott in Tumahole. In 1985 he was arrested and detained for his UDF activities and sent into exile in 1889.
Ace returned from exile in 1991 after the banning of the ANC and other anti-apartheid groups was lifted. Later that year he was elected President of the ANC’s Northern Free State Region and also became the Vice-president of the newly established provincial branch of the Free State in 1994. In 1998, he attained the provincial president and became the longest-serving provincial president.
During his tenure, provincial elective conferences were challenged in court and he was accused of vote rigging. He was also part of the “Premier League”an unofficial ANC pressure group active under the chairmanship of Jacob Zuma and consisting of himself, Supra Mahumapelo North West, and DD Mabuza from Mpumalanga.
In 2005, Ace was directly elected to the ANC Party Executive Committee after serving as an ex-officio member of the committee for over a decade. In December 2017, Ace was elected general secretary of the party during the 54th ANC National Conference.
- Elected President of the ANC’s Northern Free State Region in 1991.
- Elected Vice-President of the ANC in the Free State in 1994.
- Was MEC of Economic Affairs between 1994 and 1996
- Served as MEC of Transport.
- Deployed to the National Assembly, August 1997.
- Provincial President of the African National Congress (ANC) in the Free State, 1998.
- Reelected President of the ANC PEC in the Free State in 2002.
- Was MEC of Agriculture between 2004 and 2005
- Re-elected President of the ANC PEC in the Free State in 2005.
- Elected to the ANC National Executive Committee at the 52nd ANC National Conference in 2007 in Polokwane.
- Reelected President of the ANC PEC in the Free State in 2008
- Was MEC for Sports, Arts and Recreation between 2007 and 2008.
- Was MEC of Safety and Security in 2008.
- Appointed Prime Minister of the Free State in 2009
- Elected Secretary General of the African National Congress in 2017.
- Say Magashul
Ace Magashuke is married to the love of his life Seipati Magashule. According to reports, Ace and Seipati dated for a while before getting married. However, the couple are blessed with three beautiful children which include; Song, Will and Promise.
Their first son, Tshepiso, dominated South African news pages after it was alleged his father had shady dealings online with the notorious Gupta family.
Ace Magashule Net Worth
The exact amount of Ace’s net worth is not available to the general public. However. His net worth is estimated between $10 million and $16 million.
Social media handles
- Instagram: magashule_ace
- Twitter: @Magashule_Ace