September 25, 2022

Afrikaloaded

All About The Latest Updates

‘Bachelorette’ star DeMario Jackson named in sexual assault lawsuits by two women

‘Bachelorette’ star DeMario Jackson named in sexual assault lawsuits by two women

DeMario Jackson, a former “Bachelorette” and “Bachelor in Paradise” contestant, has been named in a pair of lawsuits charging him with sexual assault, false imprisonment and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Two women identifying themselves as Jane Does allege in court documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and reviewed by TMZ that Jackson used her fame from ABC shows to “lure unsuspecting plaintiffs” into sexual situations.

The two women, who both filed as Jane Does, claimed in court papers that DeMario used his television personality status to “lure unsuspecting plaintiffs” into a sense of security, claiming that he knew exactly what he was doing.

One of Jackson’s accusers says she first hooked up with Jackson, 35, in February 2018, and they went on a few dates.

The woman said she allowed Jackson to stay at her house after drinking, and he persisted in coming to her despite her telling him she had no desire to be intimate with him. The woman said she feared for her life when he pinned her on the theme and assaulted her.

The second woman said she originally ran into DeMario in April 2019 through social media, and he asked her out on a date the following year.

Jackson told the woman he wanted to have a date at her apartment in order to avoid recognition if they were in public, the woman told the court.

The woman told the court that Jackson forced her to have sex, which she initially consented to, but when she told him to stop, he forcefully continued.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the two women reported what happened at the rape treatment center at UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center.

Jackson made headlines more than five years ago when an incident between him and Corinne Olympios led to the suspension of production on the ABC series Bachelor in Paradise.

Warner Bros. said he was ordering “a thorough investigation” after becoming “aware of allegations of misconduct”.

Sources told the newspaper that the pair had been involved in hot tub sex acts in front of other cast and crew members. The day after the incident, Olympios said she had no recollection of what happened, leading the producers to contact the ABC exes about the events.

An internal investigation by Warner Bros. did not ‘support any accusations of misconduct by a cast member’, with Jackson and Olympios leaving the show to move forward.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.