All About The Latest Updates

6-year-old girl catches fire while cooking

A 6-year-old girl suffers from burns she suffered while she and his fellow students gathered to practice cooking in Abuja.

Daily Trust reported that the girl brought a gallon containing petrol she thought was kerosene and emptied the contents onto the firewood she and her friends had collected to practice their cooking skills.

His father, Christopher Israel, said the minor currently admitted to Kubwa General Hospital has not yet recovered from the incident which occurred two months ago.

The girl, Strong Tochukwu Israel, was first rushed to a clinic in the community where she was first treated, but with little improvement two months after the incident.

Israel said;

“I was advised to take him to Kubwa General Hospital for another round of treatment two weeks ago.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *